Saturday, May 26, 2012

The Last Ever Blog - Blog Portfolio # 8 May 2012

Coverage


Hedda Gabler - An Unexplored Angle

3 Women 1 Goal - A Literary Device Comparison

Masking the Truth

Oleanna - Reel vs. Real

Theme in Oleanna - A Dangerous Mind

It's Just an allusion...

A Mischievous Imp, a Newspaper, and Me


I came across this paper on Hedda Gabler and was extremely excited by its fresh view point and insight on a play that I thought we had already analyzed so well in class. It is interesting to hear new angles to every opinion and whether  you agree or disagree debate and discussion allows for lively interaction.

Research

Hand, Nigel; “Psychoanalysis and the Space of the paly.” Yale University, N.p, n.d. Web. 20 May 2012. <http://modernism.research.yale.edu.wi>.

Discussion


Production vs. Script Oleanna


It always nice to read a blog and then see further points of discussion and to be able to add to it. Blogging can often be a lonely process but discussion allows you to be heard and be part of the process with like minded people. And whether you agree or disagree is immaterial as what counts is what you bring to the table.

Interaction


Jorina's Mask's

Jorina's introduction on masks brought several comments of which I was happy to add my opinion to.

Xenoblogging – Comment Primo

Adrienne's Art in Heidi

I had not really explored how art impacted Heidi or the play itself, so it was interesting to read the in depth research on the paintings by Adrienne. I also felt compelled to be the first to comment on why Heidi stands up for female artists and yet often fails to stand up for herself.


As I come to the end of my tenure at High School on the cusp of college life, I felt it poignant to include a memento of my memories in Delhi. I am about to embark on a new journey and my commute back and forth from the American Embassy School serves as a metaphor for the road I have already traveled. My memories at my school, teaching the Raju’s of this world at Teach India will remain with me forever.

Happy Birthday Ms. Morgan! :)

1 comment:

  1. Do this hack to drop 2lb of fat in 8 hours

    Over 160,000 men and women are losing weight with a easy and secret "water hack" to lose 2 lbs each night in their sleep.

    It is very easy and works with everybody.

    Here's how to do it yourself:

    1) Go grab a clear glass and fill it up with water half glass

    2) Proceed to do this crazy hack

    you'll be 2 lbs skinnier when you wake up!

    ReplyDelete